Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What say You?

if life wasnt filled with pain, guess everything will just be perfect

dint you think so?
i suddenly have these words in mind. maybe because so many things happen recently that makes me come out with mix-up feeling and thought. all happen in a short period of time makes me going nuts sometimes.i'll laugh and having fun like nobody business whenever i felt so down,for all these i should give credits to my dear friends and family. yerrLOL....yeah...i'll just walk out there with smile and trying to have that "positive" thought in mind.kinda hard for me, it's like i have been punched terribly by LIFE and TIME. oucchhh! it's hurt.. but it's heal too... :)) will be right..?

I will get hurt, its the same kind of hurt every single time. the congested chest, choking feeling, but i've been through it more than once, those times when i felt that it was impossible to get back up. but im still alive, i came out of it fine, and once again i will go through this, better than before.i am trying my very best to be positive ! :))So i will just  face all this with SMILE :)) Go Sophy GO! wah...semangat pulak.. ^^
 But well i cant do it all by myself without all my friends n family. They have been there for me all the time even though they don really know what on earth is happening to me.But that alright,all the companies really fix me a lots.thanks everyone <3 so far i'm doing great with all this ^^ *chin up chin up*
yeah..thats life anyway we cant expect what is coming up next,we just have to be prepare to face it. Kan.. ^^

Dear everyone,
Life can never be easy, neither can friendship nor a relationship.
Its what you make out of it. Its how you look at it.
Never regrets with what u have in life, there will always be good and bad thats reality of life so just head in and rock and roll..yeah2..(tiba2)lol
keep on smiling and be happy thats make u cuter than ever..^^ weewwittttt...


Love your life 
menu for drinks in a cafe call "little bali" best kan.. :)) shud try this.



:))No matter what is it. I'll accept it with a smile :)) thank you *clapclapclap*


<3 bubble

No comments:

Post a Comment