Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

bravery have its own limit

once again the day is safe..thanks so much for my dear babe (lyn kajan)<3 u babe!

I've learnt in this life that you’re going to get your heart broken, no matter what you do to safeguard against it. I’ve learnt that the heart is stronger than the best built machine, because the heart when hurt still work. I’ve learnt that the best thoughts out relationships aren’t always the ones that work. I’ve learnt that sometimes we have to dive head first into certain things, and leave everything up to fate, because sometimes, following your heart might just be the best decision ever.

I've learnt that some people just aren’t worth wasting time on, and those who are will be willing to spend more time on you than you do on them. I’ve learnt trust, and the vulnerability of it; how it takes years to build, but only takes suspicion to break. I’ve learnt that the most cliché saying ever, “never judge a book by its cover”, and might just be the truest.

I’ve learnt to have faith in people, even when they don’t give you any reason to, simply because once in awhile, people need someone to believe in them. I’ve learnt that no matter how bad your problems are, there’s always someone out there having it worse. I’ve learnt that good doesn’t always triumph in the end. I’ve learnt that some people will just never change, no matter how hard you believe they will.

I've learnt that to succeed in the future, I have to let go of my past. I’ve learnt that sometimes people make mistakes, and you have to learn how to forgive them. I’ve learnt that sometimes forgiving yourself might be the hardest to do. I’ve learnt never to give up on the future, no matter how bleak it may seem, because whatever negative thing’s happening to you now will pass in time. I’ve learnt never to set your goal too early in life, because sometimes it doesn’t help but instead prevents you from trying out other things.

I’ve learnt that home is always the best, and that family will always stand by you, even though you might not have talked to them for a long time. I’ve learnt that sometimes the best company is your own. I’ve learnt that passion is never enough to get what you want; a talent count for more than anyone thinks.


And finally, I’ve learnt that if you want to love others, you must first learn to love yourself.

Pulled myself together & i feel a whole lot better now. things certainly happened for a reason. speaking of which, i feel like the world is off my shoulder. no point being bitter heartbreak hotel about it. its a phase that i have to go through to get to the better parts of life. oh yes, optimism is my new best friend. lol Go Sophy Go..eheks... ^^ The sun will shine again^^




dear everyone just love your life and live to the fullest ! ^^ 


<3 Bubble

No comments:

Post a Comment