Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

frown turns into a SMILE

Woke up in the morning at 8.30am, first thing in my mind was, My result! Omg..I promised to meet my friends at 9am. Yeah…Today was the registration's day and the day for us to get our result for last semester..I rush to the bathroom to take my shower and get myself ready. After everything was done, I drove to campus, with full of confident that everything was fine. teettt....there you go..Reached campus only to find I forgot my beg!...dush! i left my beg at home! That was so clumsy of me..I grab my hand-phone, my attention is to call my friends to tell them not to wait for me, and.. again another problem pops out..My phone was out of credit..! Aright..what a day...I drove back home to get my beg. Once again I rushed back to campus. My friend was there waiting for me. Thanks dear friends.. :)) 
Anyways…frown turn into smile..ya..Thanks God again for the result.. ^^i got my own " flying colours"  but honestly I am not really satisfied with what I’ve gotten for the first subject, but at least  I know I had done my very best to do well in that particular subject. The questions were quite tough especially for the literature's part. All had done by the way.Now is the time to focus on the next semester. Classes will be started by next Monday so I better get ready to step into another battlefield. Yes!! Selamat maju jaya to ME. :p

Dear everyone, take notes that our journey has molded us for our greater good, and it was exactly what needed to be. Don't think that you've lost time. There is no short-cutting to life. It took each and every situation you have encountered to bring you to the now. And now is right on time.

last but not least, be happy for what you've learned and where you come from and be excited for where you are going. :))

" If you stay in gratitude, you will have a fantastic attitude! "


<3 bubble

No comments:

Post a Comment