Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Letting Go the negativity

There is a positive change happening in me. Lately I feel like my life is moving forward in a wonderful way. I am experiencing happiness, motivation, inspiration and a general excitement for what life has to bring me.

I feel like I am being awakened to a new level of consciousness and being. I am trusting in God. I am trusting in myself. I am trusting that my life is exactly how it is meant to be right now and I am trusting that everything happens exactly as it is meant to. I am realizing that the way I live my life and how I perceive it is ENTIRELY up to me and it is a CHOICE to be happy and to create a reality which gives me peace and happiness.

Do you ever wonder how people in seemingly the worst circumstances can still smile, laugh and enjoy life, while others who seem to have everything are miserable? It's about being thankful for what you do have, and not what you THINK your life lacks. It seems to me that for so long I have been feeling that money has held me back (i am a little shopaholic :p ) or that I needed certain things in my life to be happy. But what are a few worthless slips of paper going to do for me? Buy me something else that's not going to matter when I'm dead? I read a quote today that goes something along the lines of "the man who dies with the most toys, still dies." And that made me realize that when I am gone, the possessions that I acquired through my life do not matter. It's the experiences, thoughts, feelings relationships and perceptions that I had that will matter. What I do with my life. what positivity I put out into the earth, what I do to better myself and others as human beings is what will matter.
I feel at peace. When I consider these things, I feel my eyes well up with tears of happiness. Do you know what a relief it is to finally feel this amount of peace and understanding?



I'm telling you, right now I'm feeling very impulsive. When I think about things this way it makes me want to pack up and go to my next destination. I want to just say "screw the Man!" and live on my own terms. But reality sets in and I remember I have bills to pay, I have pets to feed (err..my brother's pets..haha) and I have a responsibility to take care of those things before I can just say screw it and do what I want.

So all in all, I'm feeling good...yayy!

So my plea to you is try finding the positive in every situation. Choose not to have bad days. Choose to perceive things as valuable experiences and lessons rather than as hardships and bad luck. It will make such a difference. boleh la ho...hehe
:D

Well, that's my update for now. I hope you are all out there enjoying life and every moment you are privileged to live! Love your life.. <3


<3 bubble




adding more on my book's collection:bought all this during the popular books' sale..yippie....


having fun with friends; peace,happiness,love ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment