Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

this is a past continuous tense



I’d talked about the past constantly. Wallowing in the quicksand of "what ifs." 
When I tire of looking over my shoulder, I spend the rest of the day panicked with talk of tomorrow. The fog of anxiety making it impossible to think rationally. Well I come to realize that I did forget about something. 
Right now."If you continue the worry, anticipation, and regret...your mind won't have time for this moment. The magical chance to do something, to make a difference. It'll be so clouded you won't be able to see the opportunities standing right in front of you." 
what matters here & now is the present. I try to not think too much about my past, all my mistakes, wrong doings etc.Nowadays; I've come to realize that I’m beginning to live for the moment not for the future. My plea to you (including myself :p ) Stop complaining about the past. Stop worrying about the future. Open your eyes. 
Dear everyone, the future is something that none of us are sure of. What's the point of planning & thinking about something which we don’t know whether it’s going to happen or not.
What's important is NOW. That's what we're supposed to think about. Seize the moment.
If we let go of this moment, there's no turning back. No point regretting when it's over.
I've heard of people saving up for their future & ignoring their present. YOU tell me.
What would u do if, just a major IF u were to die tomorrow? *touch wood*
Then there's no more future. All I’m saying is live for this moment. We don’t know what's in store for us in the future.kan3..
Don’t jeopardize your present just because of your possessiveness towards the future.
In the end, that’s all that matters.
Now take it, Eat it, Digest it :)

Live in the present. Be here, now. ^^ 
<3 bubble

No comments:

Post a Comment