Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Floating on

I’ve been logging into this account for several times only to find myself staring blankly at the screen. Where do I begin?

There are so many uncertainties. no matter how much I learnt in life, no matter how many damages I've caused & witnessed, I always have that fear of what’s going to happen next.
Mistakes. You swear you'll never repeat them, but at long last, despite knowing what the repercussions will be, you'll end up making the exact same mistakes again and again. for instance, fall madly in love, get cheated on, get hurt, be okay, get back up and fall back in love, again.
To avoid being in the dark, I always let my curiosity get the best of me rather than waiting for time to tell. And without a doubt, it killed me. Every single time, including now. All I know is that I shouldn't have done what I've did. This habit has gotta go.syuhh syuhh...
No amount of gravity can pull me back down. I let myself float for far too long, I dont even know where I am. I want to be stable again. I want to be able to stand on my very own two feet. 
I am not saying I’m unhappy, don’t get me wrong. This might be about you, but then again, it might not.
Do you even understand? Maybe NOT


~bubble's heart~

1 comment:

  1. when we motivate ourself, indirectly we r also sharing the motivation to others...thats the flow of blessing...good job...:)

    ReplyDelete