Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Jingle-jingle bell

first of all: Hello December..^^ i promise that i will be a good girl ok. ^^
second of all: lots of uncertainty in my head
third of all: today has been a good day.
                                                   that's gonna happen more often... :)) seharusnya Ok..

I could not possibly say all I've been thinking right now. My mind is a whirlpool. Chess pool, maybe.

Here's a snippet: I see what God's doing by removing control from me. He's making me squirm and retraining where I turn. I've prayed more and trusted more and gleaned more wisdom in the past week than in the rest of my life combined. Now the name of the game is to fend off spiritual warfare and resentment when I ask God for peace and don't find any. I always used to find it there.

I know He knows what's best for me, and I trust that that will be revealed to me in my lifetime.

I wish I could peek into what best for me and rest has assured that it's the same thing I yearn for.

I wish I could control what I yearn for. I can't control it, but I do think it's changing..

I prefer the days when I want to say, "screw you, realists!" to the days when I am the realist.
there are signs everywhere. The one at the top of my list is that though we are going places, neither of us is going anywhere.

and for now, I am steeping in that optimistic certainty.
screw you, realists! ~dush~

Dear everyone,this world is seriously a superb unpredictable place to stay in. People come and go.
Things you own are now yours and next not yours the weather change hot to cold without warning. Don’t wait. Go and appreciate everything you have now make every sentence your last sentence because you wouldn't know which word are going to be your last words.Make no regrets. :)

<3bubble

No comments:

Post a Comment