Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

a closure with coping

"Closure" is just a term created by people so they can ask the same questions over and over hoping that someday they might get a different answer. I don't need any answers. I never really understood.
Hey, this posting-every-day thing is growing on me. Like a period on the end of a web-surfing sentence as I head off to bed. You know I found a relatable image to share:

Eh, that's a text. Whatever. Also, I'm only about 12% heart at this point. I read this post today about a friend of a friend who can't help but dream, can't help but imagine what could be out of what seems as though it shouldn't have been. She can't help but extend an inkling into forever. All my coping mechanism inklings are extending into forever, which will lead to coping forever. No, not coping. After a certain point, the coping will be over. Yeah..no to coping. A new forever is running in my direction. Ok la bah kan3.... :)
Overall I know there's still a long way ahead of me. :) Go Sophy Go  :))


cheers peeps..!


<3 bubble



No comments:

Post a Comment