Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Wo de peng you :)

Sometimes you get caught up with things that are sad or stressful like the recent events that have shocked the "nation". And you look for answers that are not there. Things may happen for a reason or they may not have one at all but friends are there. And friendships are there for a reason. This post are made specially to my dear friends...i love u guys so much.thanks for always be there for me. <3


awww..sweet isn't it..but dont get me wrong. he's my super best boyfriend ok..^^introducing to u, my dear best friend; Mr Barry a.k.a B 
my dear babe: Lyne K
once upon a time with Fely and Lyne
my dear friend a.k.a cousins :)) sist Lc Zeus and Mr B
ini lah barisan kita..LOL..this picture was taken during mr Kamal's class..
my deary Kak Azi n Kak Shima..yippieee... :P
:p i like it when Kak Azi start doing the brainstorming session..damn serious weyhh ..:D


A friend is someone we turn to
when our spirits need a lift.
A friend is someone we treasure
for our friendship is a gift.
A friend is someone who fills our lives
with beauty, joy, and grace.
And makes the whole world we live in
a better and happier place.

Dear everyone,do appreciates your friends.
For good times and bad times that's what friends are for...
And don't forget to appreciate your friendships, cultivate them.
And above all remember, keep smiling, keep shining!

with LOVE  bubble xoxo <3






No comments:

Post a Comment