Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Trust:beautiful Or beauty-Fool



It's known to be that trust is the base of any sort of relationship, be it love or friendship.

I trust the people i know, never fully trust them though, any of them, but i do, even a little.

To the people that i've just met, i often give them the benefit of the doubt to be on the safe side till a certain period of time where i would develop trust towards them.

This often gets me into trouble. in the end, no good ever come out of it. either i get my heart shattered into pieces in love, or i get stabbed in the back the moment i look away in friendship.

The thing about trust is that it takes a whole lot of time to build, but it takes the littlest action that indicates cheating or betrayal to lose the trust you've successfully built.

As for me, once my trust is gone, it never comes back.

I don't really believe believe in second chances, but i do know in some cases it count.But i'm also a firm believer of the fact that it will never be the same again once the solid trust is cracked.
Dear everyone,It takes years to build up trust, and only seconds to destroy it.so once you have given the trust keep it safe,because once you drop it will break the whole figure of trust.might can be fixed but it will never be the same.so handle it with care peeps.. ^_^


“I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you"



“Trust is like a vase.. once it's broken, though you can fix it the vase will never be same again.”


<3 bubble xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment