Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

How it is possible?

I've finally finished reading the book a couple of weeks ago. Surprisingly this book was bought by me last semester (around dec-jan..you see,me myself had forgotten about it :P ) After keeping it on the table for couple of month,i finally had the chance to read it . =)   
Thanks For The Memories BY Cecilia Ahern

"Cecelia Ahern is queen of the modern fairytale ;In Thanks for the Memories,Ahern has given her readers exactly what they want: love, magic, happy endings.And most of all,hope"
The Irish Times








Ok, let's get back to the review. Now, I found it hard to read the first few chapter because it was more to flash back. But i just continue reading and u know what, it cause me still on the couch for few hours.Yes..i am..Meaning that am in love with the book. =D  I find out that the writer presented a sweet and very enjoyable tale.
I like the quote from this novel."How can you know someone you've never met?"
   Joyce Conway leaves hospital after recovering from a terrible accident. Having faced a near-death experience, she is suddenly awakened to the stark reality of her futile marriage, and vows to start afresh -- separating from husband Conor and moving back in with her dad. Justin Hitchcock arrives in Dublin to give a guest lecture. Recently divorced and living near his daughter Bea, but far from his Chicago home, he's lonely and restless. When beautiful doctor Sarah persuades him to give blood, he nonchalantly accepts, hoping he'll at least get a date with her. Then one rainy evening, Joyce and Justin cross paths in the strangest of circumstances. They have no idea that their fates are more entangled than they could ever have imagined ! It is a tale of déjà vu via blood transfusions. They connected to each other through the blood transfusion.Sweet isn't it? =)
 Now i would like to admit to you that I love the storyline. =) 
Hmm..okay that's all on the book review.New semester just started and another new subject to be learn so people,thats mean I started to get myself busy again..huhuhu..But anyway I i will try to steal some times to read.. okay..
Till i see you again ^^
P/S : Can you love someone that you have never meet? Can you?  Let your heart whispers..
- So listen carefully,smile and ...spread the Love..

<3 bubble

No comments:

Post a Comment