Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

who make u a King?...

I’ve always had to deal with people telling me what to do, with parents, work, school, and sometimes even friends. I’ve finally started doing what I want and what I need to do for myself. I heard a song the other day that made me think about the way I deal with Life, its by Sara Bareilles call The King of Anything. Music has always had a way of speaking to my soul, and this song brought a special message. Life is too short to be living on someone else’s terms. My parents have taught me everything they could and my heart must fill in the gaps. Ilove who I have become because of what I have told myself to do, because of what I decided was right. We must be the king of everything in our lives and rule over what is being done and not let others lead us down the roads that are meant for them. Everyone’s path is different, find yours and follow it the way you want to. Don’t let others tell you how to live, who to be, or what is right.


tadaaaa.............i cut my hair short... <3


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment